If you’re like most people, keeping the interior of your car clean may seem like an impossible task, especially if you have kids. Dirt, dust, and other debris can get stuck in every little nook and cranny, making it difficult to remove with a car wash vacuum alone. You may also have stains on your seats and floor from spilled drinks or food that you’ve tried to wipe clean, but a stubborn spot still lingers.
Luckily, Rick’s Auto Detailing is here to help! Our interior detailing process cleans and disinfects every inch of the inside of your vehicle. After shampooing, dusting, steam cleaning, and vacuuming, you may not recognize your car’s interior once we’re done with it.
This car’s interior was filthy before we got to work on it. Here one of our team members is beginning the cleaning process on the driver’s seat:
A full interior detail at Rick’s includes the following steps:
- We vacuum and use compressed air on the interior and cargo area to disperse any lingering dust.
- We clean all plastic and leather surfaces, getting into every crease and crevice. This includes door panels, the dashboard, ashtrays, cup holders, etc.
- We shampoo and steam clean all carpets and fabric surfaces, including the seats, headliner, and visors. For leather interiors, we use a special water-based solution to prevent damage.
- All glass and mirrors are cleaned to a streak-free shine.
- We apply a sealant to door jambs, woodgrain, frame, and touch screen surfaces.
- To finish up, we will do a final vacuum and inspection.
Check out the before and after photos from this recently completed job:
If you’re ready to give your car, truck, or SUV’s interior a makeover, schedule an appointment at our Havertown, PA auto detail shop today!