The holiday season is upon us, and Rick is here to help you with your holiday shopping. We’re announcing the return of our annual Gift Card Special!
Purchase a complete detail gift card for $75 off the original cost*. Promotion runs from now until 12/26/19 at midnight.
Note that the gift card recipient must schedule their detail in January, February, or March of 2020 to receive the full promotional value. After March 31, 2020, the gift card becomes equal to the purchase price and will be credited toward any complete detail at Rick’s.
Complete Detail Costs
When you purchase a gift card from our holiday gift card page, you’ll get $75 off the cost of a complete detail.
- Small SUV/Crossover:
- Medium SUV:
- 2 Door Pickup Truck:
- Minivan / XL SUV / 4 Door Truck:
What Do You Get With a Complete Detail?
A complete detail includes a cleaning and restoration of both the interior and exterior of your vehicle, plus, its engine and wheels. You will also get a vinyl/plastic protectant and leather treatment if applicable.
On the outside, we will wash and wax your car and restore your paint to its original condition. On the inside, we will shampoo the fabric and clean all parts of the vehicle, including the door panels, dashboard, ashtrays, and cup holders.
Everyone Loves a Clean Car!
Check out the gallery for examples of our work:
Check out what some of our recent customers have had to say about our work:
I’ve been getting my cars detailed for over 50 years now, but never have I seen my car cleaned and shined to the detail that Rick and his team do. I could not be happier with the service and quality of their work. They are an example for other retailers to follow. Just excellent work! The car looks new!! A huge thank you to Rick and his team.
-Steve B. (September 2019)
Wow!, and I mean WOW!, My 14-year-old Silverado looks better than the day it left the dealership! Just amazing work Rick! I’ll be right back with my honey’s SUV, big thanks!!
-Brian M. (September 2019)
I would hands down recommend Rick’s detailing business. I let bird poop sit on my new car for a week too long and it left a nice watermark in the paint. After a failed personal attempt, Rick squeezed me in the next morning and got it out in a few minutes. You can tell he’s very experienced in detailing just by talking to him and it’s evident in his work. Next time I need a full detail, I’ll definitely bring my car back. Thanks, Rick!
-Keaton C. (June 2019)
*The Fine Print
- Must purchase through our holiday gift card form to receive promotion.
- Not valid with other promotions or discounts.
- Promotional value only good for details scheduled in January, February or March. After March 31, 2020, the gift card becomes equal to the purchase price and will be credited toward any complete detail at Rick’s.
- The vehicle the gift recipient brings for service must match the type of car for which the gift card was purchased. Otherwise, the recipient will be subject to a charge for the difference. For example, if the gift card is purchased for a medium SUV and the gift recipient redeems the gift card for a complete detail of a minivan, they will be required to pay the difference.