You can try as hard as you want to keep the interior of your car looking as pristine as possible, but life often gets in the way. Dirt, dust, debris, and staining are going to build up eventually, especially if children or animals are some of your regular passengers. Luckily, dirt, grime, and staining don’t have to become permanently infused into your car’s interior!
Our pro detailing shop has seen it all and there’s no stain that we’ve come across that we couldn’t remove. Stains from juice, soda, mold, mildew, and more are no match for our team. On a recent job, we restored this sedan’s stained and dingy seats to their original crisp and clean state with our full interior detailing service.
The interior detailing process contains six key steps:
- First Vacuum – To begin, we do a preliminary vacuuming to get all surface debris out of the way and we will use compressed air to disperse any lingering dust.
- Clean Plastic & Leather – Once the superficial debris is gone, we tackle cleaning all plastic and leather surfaces, creases, and crevices.
- Shampoo & Steam All Carpets & Fabrics – We use a shampoo and steam cleaning combo to remove stubborn stains from all fabric parts of the car, including the seats, floors, headliner, and visors.
- Clean Glass Surfaces – We then wipe down all the glass windows and mirrors to give them a streak-free shine.
- Sealant – To protect everything, we apply sealant to the door jambs, woodgrain, frame, and touch screen surfaces.
- Final Vacuum – We finish up with a final vacuuming and inspection to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind.
Check out some before and after photos to see the difference:
If your car, truck, or SUV’s interior has stubborn stains you haven’t been able to get rid of, get in touch with Rick’s Auto Detailing to schedule an appointment today!