Ceramic Paint Protection Warranty
This warranty outlines the coverage offered in the US and Canada. Warranties in all other countries may have different coverages, durations, and terms.
Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC warrants that with the proper application of QP-On 2.0 your vehicle’s paint finish will remain protected against:
- Loss of gloss
- UV Damage
- Bug impacts
- Color fading
- Acid rain
- Paint chalking
If any treated paint is shown to be adversely affected from exposure to these conditions or through normal use, as evidenced by a visible loss of paint gloss or intractable stain, and providing that all of the terms of this warranty have been met, then such conditions will be remedied free of charge by Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC, who reserve the right to attempt repairs through professional surface reconditioning / polishing before repainting the damaged area.
APPLICABLE VEHICLES AND PERIOD OF COVERAGE –
Coverage terms up to 6 years, eligibility varies by Model Year when annual service requirements are met. (See: Semi-annual Inspection). Failure to undertake an semi-annual service will irreversibly terminate the warranty.
QP-ON 2.0 CERAMIC PAINT PROTECTION Model Year 0-2 Years Old – 6 Year Warranty 3 Years Old or Older – 4 Year Warranty
GENERAL CONDITIONS –
- Warranty coverage is only valid if the Approved Applicator has a vehicle registered within 30 days of application.
- The vehicle must remain registered, for the entire duration of the warranty, for legal non-commercial road use.
- Only vehicles registered as passenger vehicles will be warranted. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- Vehicles over 3 months old are required to have a machine polishing carried out by an approved applicator prior to application. Newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator.
- In the event of damage / repair to the surface (i.e. accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for retreatment to the repaired area, at the owner’s expense, within 30 days.
- Warranty is registered in the name of the vehicle owner and cannot be transferred.
- Should a product reapplication be required (e.g. vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paintwork must be maintained and washed regularly, to Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC recommendations, to prevent contamination build up (bi-weekly). After washing insure that no water is left to dry on the coated surface, particularly within the first two (2) weeks after installation. In the event that your vehicle is exposed to high mineralcontent water (“hard” or “soft” water) like that from some automated car washes, sprinkler systems or tap water in some areas, then all coated areas need to be dried as soon as possible with a microfiber cloth. Any water that is left to dry may form visible ringlets, which should be wiped off with vinegar until the mineral deposit is removed, as soon as possible.
- Successful registration must have been completed with true and accurate data, and confirmation number must be saved.
- Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent or failed to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing.
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorized by Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC.
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface.
- Water spots – Water spots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits), which when left to dry on the paint may leave a stain, water spotting is not covered.
- Failed Clear Coat – Peeling, Hazing and Fading or any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, water etch or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships
- Areas that have not been retreated after a paint repair.
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments.
SEMI-ANNUAL INSPECTIONS –
- Semi-Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before or after the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake a semi-annual inspection within the required period will void the warranty.
- A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Semi- Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination, Gloss Renewal and Inspection.
- Semi-Annual inspections must be recorded with in 30 days at Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC, 2422 Delchester Road, Havertown, PA 19083.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY (CLAIMS) –
- Damage that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to an approved applicator within 30 days, failure to comply will result in the warranty being terminated.
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC, either approving the repair / retreatment by an approved applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $1000 and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of Delaware County, Pennsylvania, USA. The involved parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of that State.
- Email reminders for semi-annual inspections are a courtesy and not receiving one is not an acceptable reason for missing your inspection.
Approved Applicator – Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC
To make a claim contact Rick’s Professional Auto Detailing, LLC
Download a PDF copy of this warranty for your records. Please fill out the information below to activate your warranty.