Exterior Only Detailing
When we perform an exterior detailing, we go through the following steps:
- Hand-wash vehicle, iron decontamination, spray lubrication, and clay bar process.
- Wipe down all painted surfaces with an alcohol prep solvent.
- Machine polish and/or compound all painted surfaces.
- Hand apply wax or sealant to all painted surfaces.
- Clean, polish, and wax all chrome, including exhaust pipes.
- Clean all exterior glass to a streak-free shine.
- Clean and dress all exterior plastic and tires.
More About Our Exterior Detailing Process
A wash and wax service and polishing of all the paint on the vehicle. We aim to restore the paint to its original condition. We use a high-speed buffer to apply a compound that will remove all oxidized paint, and clear the painted surfaces or surface scratches. We then hand wax the vehicle to protect the finish.
* Tree sap, road paint, and other special cases may cost extra
*Paint correction by estimate only