Interior Only Detailing
When we perform a full interior detailing, we go through the following steps:
- Vacuum and use compressed air to disperse any lingering dust from the interior and cargo area.
- Clean all plastic and leather surface creases and crevices.
- Shampoo and steam clean all carpets and fabric surfaces, including the seats, headliner, and visors.
- All glass and mirrors are cleaned to a streak-free shine.
- Apply sealant to door jambs, woodgrain, frame, and touch screen surfaces.
- Final vacuum and inspection.
Other Details About Our Process
We shampoo the fabric inside the vehicle including floor mats and fabric seats. We clean all other parts of the interior including the door panels, the dashboard, the ashtrays, cup holders, etc. For leather parts of the interior, we use a water-based solution designed to clean the leather without damaging it. Hard to reach places are cleared with compressed air, and we wipe down other surfaces like your instrument panel and your steering wheel.
Cabin air filter replacement is recommended during an interior detail. At Rick’s, we provide the installation for free when you purchase the filter.
* Rick’s is not responsible for damage to any aftermarket parts, accessories, or alterations not disclosed by the customer.
* Animal hair, flood damage and other special cases may cost extra.